Welcome to Tadpole Woj's online baby book/misc family news. Hopefully this site will help to keep our family & friends up to date on our son "The pole" and daughters "A and E".
Hi Girl! I am so excited for you. I checked the website today and saw your belly pics and I don't want to be rude but WOW!!!! HA HA HA sorry i got that a lot too! The great news is is that it goes away! Please keep me posted on your updates!
2 comments:
Hi Girl! I am so excited for you. I checked the website today and saw your belly pics and I don't want to be rude but WOW!!!! HA HA HA sorry i got that a lot too! The great news is is that it goes away! Please keep me posted on your updates!
I'd better get that stuff out to you! Email me your address... Mommytomyangels@tampabay.rr.com
That baby will be here in no time!!
Post a Comment