I thought I was going a little nuts, but thankfully I overheard Steve this morning expressing the same disbelief I have had all week.
Our pole has become an inchworm in his crib. I am POSITIVE that I put the boy in the center of the crib each night. Sometime between 1-3pm, I hear the hunger cries and go to get him. Without a doubt, the kid has inched his way to the to the top corner of the crib. His favorite position is to put both feet on the top of his crib, and to shove a hand through the slots. I have already mentally prepared myself that at some point, we are going to have to cut a slot of out his crib to remove his chubby little arm which will be stuck.
He seems to favor inching on his left side. I have even tried to put him closer to the right side of the crib, so that maybe he would only inch over to the middle. Nope. The kid inches all the way back over to the left, and throws his feet on the top rail.
Can you imagine whats going to happen when he's older and can actually have a little blanket in his bed? He will have his feet in the air, and a blanket over his face.
Weirdo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I can hardly wait to get my hands on his cuteness! I talked with your Mom today. I told her that it would be easiest to do pictures in my studio but it's up to you. Is Gavin sitting unassisted yet? My guess is no but I had to ask. I'm already brewing ideas in my big head.
Not yet....he still has to have something to lean against. Who knows....maybe in 2 weeks he'll be good to go! We can go to your studio. He loves car rides so thats not an issue.
Post a Comment