- 5/17 (Sunday) at 2 am we had to take the baby to the ER b/c of his cough. They stuck some tylenol in his bum and sent us home. We used the nebulizer for the week and his cough has improved greatly. We are currently not using the neb...but Lord knows we might have to start it again at anytime.
- 5/23 (Saturday) Steve stayed home to work on the house, and I took the pole to a fancy petting zoo sponsored by his daycare. We drove with one of his teachers and her 2 year old daughter....I think pole enjoyed having someone his own size in the backseat. He did really well at the zoo, except towards the end when he was tired and we were in Llama territory. I really can't blame him. Llama's have freaky eyes.
- Last week I learned that his teachers have given him a new nickname. Wanna guess? Go ahead...I'll give you a minute to think. I'll even give you a hint. Its 2 words, and the 2nd word is his first name. Not sure? You can take a little more time if you need it. Dddooooodeeedooooodoooo doooo deeee doooo......still no answer? ok....here it is......."Motorboatin Gavin". Huh? What? If you are slightly unclear as to why this may be, imagine a small child grabbing his teachers around the neck, thrusting his face into their cleavage and shaking his head back and forth. Yeah....my boy has a boob fetish.
- Last night the pole rolled from his stomach to his back 5 times. Each time took a few minutes and was a true feat of nature.
- We are pretty sure his first tooth is coming in. There is something sharp in his mouth (I would do a visual confirmation except he bites anyone who puts their hands in his mouth
- Last night we played a new game called shuffleboard pole. Steve and I stood at opposite sides of our long drive way and pushed the pole back and forth to each other in his race car. He loved zooming along by himself, and there seemed to be a direct correlation to an increase in speed and an increase in his laughter
In case you didn't know, we are putting our house up for sale 6/1, with our first open house on 6/7. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't loose our shirts on the deal, and that it sells in a quick time frame.





No comments:
Post a Comment