Friday, July 31, 2009

9 month update

->Dr visit stats: 31.5 inches, 29lbs 10oz (off the charts for height and weight)
->Currently wearing a skin tight size 24 months. (The nurse wanted to bet me that he would be in a 5T by the time he was 15 months old)
-> He rolls all over the place
-> Yesterday he army crawled across the floor to get to a dancing dinosaur
-> He has chowed down on all stage 3 foods plus: scrambled egg yolks, pancakes, waffles, yogurt, watermelon, bread, cheese and crackers, pasta
-> Everything is "da-da" unless he's crying. And then he screams ma-ma
-> He will only watch one thing on tv, the old school animated "Is your mama a llama?". It buys us 3 minutes to get him dressed in his pj's
-> He was just diagnosed with another ear ache (I forgot if this was ear ache 4 or 5) We have setup an appt with the ear/nose Dr in Sept.
-> He loves balls. He will grab them with his hands and feet, and lay on his back like a circus seal
-> He has duped us into letting him sleep with us for an hour or two ~3-4 times a week. (he is super snuggly)
-> Ursa is still his best friend. He picks her over us EVERY time. I think she likes the fact that he is a treat machine.

Its been a sad month of posting...for some reason I just haven't been in the mood. (Sorry pole that I am letting your memories slip by) I have a few new pics...I'll try to post them this weekend.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm with the nurse, Gavin! You are one big guy! I hope that those ear aches go away and stay away.