Friday, December 21, 2012

He said what?


Last night we are downstairs and the pole tells me “Mama, you have a really big belly. Can I hit it?” I said no, we don’t hit belly’s and we shouldn’t tell people that have big belly’s. He says sorry and walks away.

A few hours later I am putting him to bed and he tells me, very lovingly, “Mama…you are super fat”. (I wanted to mention to him that he and his 2 sisters helped make me super fat, but that was probably not the time).

I told him that fat really isn’t a very nice word and it makes people sad when you use it. He asked if it made me super sad…I told him no, but it does make me a little bit sad and it would make other people sad if he said it to them.

He told me he could make everyone a little bit happy if he said sorry. I said yes, that would work, but just don’t use the word fat.

He then says “mama, you’re beautiful. And you have big boobies”.

Ummm…..ok. Things I know for sure. #1:he is all boy. #2: I clearly need to hit a treadmill and have more salads.

No comments: