Welcome to Tadpole Woj's online baby book/misc family news. Hopefully this site will help to keep our family & friends up to date on our son "The pole" and daughters "A and E".
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Delayed post - Wk 34 pics (9/20)
Chelly took a couple of pics of my 34wk belly.
My christmas present fleece from last year - stretched to the max. (Thankfully it doesn't have buttons....otherwise someone might have lost an eye)
Okay, shoot me! I can't help saying that you are sooooo cute! I carried the same exact way. You poor thing. I hope that labor and delivery is easy on you. Hurry to FL so that I can love my new cousin!
1 comment:
Okay, shoot me! I can't help saying that you are sooooo cute! I carried the same exact way. You poor thing. I hope that labor and delivery is easy on you. Hurry to FL so that I can love my new cousin!
Post a Comment