Welcome to Tadpole Woj's online baby book/misc family news. Hopefully this site will help to keep our family & friends up to date on our son "The pole" and daughters "A and E".
Go Gavin Go! You'll be driving a big yellow dump truck before I ever get your picture in my cute little one! Thanks to Mommy for the card and gift. What a surprise! I'm looking into getting two second hand pedal cars for the studio! One is a vintage fire truck and the other is a pink car. I'm sure you prefer the fire truck!
1 comment:
Go Gavin Go! You'll be driving a big yellow dump truck before I ever get your picture in my cute little one! Thanks to Mommy for the card and gift. What a surprise! I'm looking into getting two second hand pedal cars for the studio! One is a vintage fire truck and the other is a pink car. I'm sure you prefer the fire truck!
Post a Comment