Thursday, August 6, 2009

Poor Pole

Last week at his 9 month checkup, the pole was diagnosed with another ear infection in his left ear. Yesterday he was running a high temp, so we took him back to the Dr. Now both of his ears are infected (AGAIN!!!!). We are on a new super antibiotic....hopefully this works. I was home with him yesterday, and Steve and I are both home with him today. (So far its not good....he has been maintaining a steady ~101-102 temp). He is passed out on our bed right now snoozing, while Steve and I try to work from home.

The poor little guy is refusing to take his bottles (I'm sure the sucking is killing his ears). He is also protesting most of his food (VVVEERRRY unlike him to turn down a meal). Thankfully he will still eat 1/2 a small container of yobaby yogurt and cheerios.

I wish his ear/nose Dr appt was today and not next week.

To top off all of this joy, we think he is cutting another tooth. He has started drooling like crazy again (the really thick clear stuff).

No comments: