Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 2nd Fathers Day Woj!

A few days ago I felt guilty that I was (as usual) running last minute on taking pics for Father's Day. During my guilty moment, I told Steve. He reminded me that last year I took the pics on Father's Day, and taking them a week/month/etc before Father's Day just wouldn't be the same. (He's good at making me feel better with the most bizarre rationalizations).

So dear husband, here is your 2nd Annual Father's Day pics. As you and I know, today our little man is in one hell of a mood. He eye teeth(?) (the fang looking ones on the bottom)are popping through, and he refuses to eat/sleep/take medicine. Hopefully this will pass quickly for his comfort and our sanity.

We love you Wojo!



Last years fun: http://tadpolewoj.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-1st-fathers-day-woj.html

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Poor little man! Teething sucks for sure! The pictures came out great even with him being cranky. Your house looks amazing!