Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hungry Man

Yesterday we took pole to the farm stand grocery store for a few lunch items. While Steve was sampling the grapes, the pole reached out of his seat in the cart and swiped 2 nectarines. He then begin licking them. Steve decided we should probably pay for the violated fruit, and brought the thief to me in the deli department. As I pushed the pole around the store, he began taking little nibbles out of each nectarine. By the time Steve came back, the pole had finished 1.5 nectarines by himself. He was a stuffed, hot and sticky mess.....and he was incredibly happy. I guess we can stop sending the fruit cups to school and replace them with whole fruit?

I should also mention that after he was done with the nectarines, he tried to swipe a pear. I was a little faster this time and was able to spare the poor pears life. For now.......

No comments: