Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Fancy Camera

Thank you Aunt Amy & Uncle Dan for the new fancy camera! Now we'll be able to record all of the exciting dearkielo activities. (I probably should have said "I'll" not "we'll" b/c wojo is not allowed to touch the camera. He is the sole reason why we are on our 4th camera)

On day 1 of new camera, we learned that Ursa + Uncle Dan + New Camera = Fun times!

New camera is able to take regular pictures:









And new camera can also capture video! (Please ignore the weird "silent" laughing which actually turned out like creepy heavy breathing. Who knew that new camera would pick up every little freaking sound?)
Video #1: Ursa ignoring Dan

Video #2: Sandbox games

ps - why does it take so long to post a video on blogger? Good grief...who has time for this?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It looks like you entertained Ursa quite well. Good job! The pictures and video are great. I love the picture of you and your sisters with your dad.