Welcome to Tadpole Woj's online baby book/misc family news. Hopefully this site will help to keep our family & friends up to date on our son "The pole" and daughters "A and E".
Okay, this is my second time trying to comment. Hopefully blogspot will cooperate this time. The first comment said something along the lines of loving having a new blog to suck my time up. I also love that we have a way to stay in contact. I'm so excited about the new baby cousin. It's just not fair (that's the "f" word in my house)that we live so far apart!
Speaking of unfair.... they didn't make cool cribs like that for my babies!
1 comment:
Okay, this is my second time trying to comment. Hopefully blogspot will cooperate this time. The first comment said something along the lines of loving having a new blog to suck my time up. I also love that we have a way to stay in contact. I'm so excited about the new baby cousin. It's just not fair (that's the "f" word in my house)that we live so far apart!
Speaking of unfair.... they didn't make cool cribs like that for my babies!
Post a Comment