Friday, April 10, 2009

Pilgramige to FL - updated with pics

The pole and I had a great time in Florida. He did surprisingly well on both flights (although he was a bit of a pain during the first part of the return flight). He loved hanging out with everyone, especially his Oma and Opa. Oma must have a very relaxing presence about her....the pole liked to lay on her lap every morning and take a poo. (Notice the leg hiked in the air for maximum efficiency.)



They also took lots of naps together in the big comfy chair, and spent lots of quality tickle time.
Opa enjoyed reading his favorite book "Scuffy the Tugboat".


We checked out the swings in the local parks, and took their little dog Bentley on a stroller ride.




Aunt Sarah brought her dog Chloe (also known as Chlo - the two tone ho) over, and pole had alot of fun chasing her around the house in the umbrella stroller.



During our trip, my Cousin Stephanie was nice enough to give pole his first photo shoot.
S - thanks for taking the time to spend with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family sometime over the summer. I can't wait to have the pole in the Tonka Truck! And I'm not positive that I ever gave you a proper thank you for the cute cocoon wrap & hats you knitted for the pole. They were perfect for our chilly New England winters. Thank you for making them!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are so very welcome. I love you both! I'm glad that I was able to get Gavin in front of my camera! I can't wait to see him in the truck!