Tuesday, January 20, 2009

16.1lbs

You've been a little congested the past week, so we took you to the Dr. for a quick checkup. You are 16.1lbs! Your teachers at school were a little worried that you may have an ear infection b/c you were tugging at your ears and making faces. The Dr said your lungs are healthy and your ears are clean. He also said you have great head control and are a big talker.

Last night you scared your dad by zonking out early (without dinner). You had a few bites and then ZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzz. We laid you on our bed to put on your pj's...and you slept through it! Your poor dad kept going into your room all night to poke you and make sure you were alive.

Tonight will be the first night that you and dad might be without me (at least for the nighttime routine). I have to work late, so your daddy will be picking you up. Hopefully everyone is in good shape when I get home!!

For some reason I never got around to posting this pic....you were ~1.5months at the time

No comments: