Gavin started school this week. He is a huge hit with the teachers. No matter what time of the day I come to pick him up, it takes me a good 30 minutes to pry him away from the teachers. He has won their hearts by providing them with little arm/leg massages (by using his hands and feet) while they feed him a bottle. He has made a new friend named Benji...I guess they hang out on the mat and babble at each other.
Gavin and Ursa are BFF's. Saturday morning I heard Ursa's ears flapping back and forth over the baby monitor. She then started making a bunch of mumbling sounds....and gavin responded! I snuck into his room to check, and his eyes were wide open looking at her with a goofy grin on her face. She was sitting directly in front of his crib having a chat about life.
A few pics for you to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment