Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleeping like a big boy! (well, almost.....)

Tadpole has insisted on being swaddled since the day he was born. We are horrible blanket wrappers, so thankfully we were able to find dummy proof swaddle blankets (I think the brand is "Swaddle-me"). The pole has been able to wrestle his arms out of the "pa-poo" (as we like to call it), but he would always wake up b/c an arm would slap him in the face. Last night was the first night he slept without being swaddled in his papoo! We are sleeping like a big boy!!

Well....we are almost sleeping like a big boy. In tadpoles defense, its winter time and very chilly. He has moved out of his papoo and into something we like to call the man dress. The man dress is a fuzzy blanket with long sleeve arms that zips up. There are no separate leg holes....hence the man dress look. I guess we should be thankful that at least the man dress is blue.

Pictures to come shortly!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oma is so proud of her little man! I know he could wiggle out of his little snuggler. He was like a little houdini. I'm also proud of him for wearing a man dress but even prouder of mom and dad for letting him. Wish I was there.