Sunday, April 18, 2010

New House

This week (fingers crossed) we will be closing on our new house. Its actually right down the street from our old house, next to the conservation land. Steve is taking 2 weeks off work to put up a fence, add hardwood floors, and to spruce up the kitchen a little. I get the pleasure of painting the house. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Slider over looking the backyard

Kitchen (fridge cabinet is going bye-bye)


Living Room (carpet is going in the trash)

Living room, looking towards the front door



Spooky is in the dining room

Spooky in the soon-to-be play room (carpet is going in the trash)


Walking down the stairs with the pole


Soon to be guest room/office (don't be sad when the window treatments get thrown in the trash)


The pole's bathroom (I have no idea why I took a picture of the toilet)

Spoozilla was checking out the master closet

The pole was checking out the master bath (again - another toilet picture....I have no idea why)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! The house looks amazing! I love your big tub in your bathroom! The house is definitely huge!

Sarah said...

Love the new house! Congrats to you guys! Hopefully we will make it to Boston to see it sometime this year! We miss you!

Stephanie said...

I love the new house! Those big windows scream natural light photo session! Maybe I will make it up there one day to take advantage of all of that natural lighting. I love and miss you guys!