We had a pretty rough weekend with the pole. Friday night he had a temp of 102F. Saturday he refused to drink from a bottle, and Sunday he remained a cranky pants. This morning I took him to the Dr and he was diagnosed with a double ear infection. :( At least it explains the bad mood swings....the poor little guy has not been himself.
They did a weigh in and we are up to 27lbs 9.5oz. Last night was the first night that the pole slept without his man dress. I bought him 2 new pairs of big boy pj's (with the attached feet). They were a huge hit. I think he liked freedom to squirm around in his crib. This morning I changed his diaper, and kept him in his pjs for an hour or so. We made up a a new song "Pajama Man" (same tune as particle man).
Pajama Man
Pajama Man
Doing the things, a Pajama man can
Wearing his jamies like nobody can
Pajama Man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment