Steve had an early meeting this morning, so I ended up dropping the pole off at school. Miss R was there with 2 babies in their carseats, and a little girl named Chloe was sitting quietly in the pit. (I'm not really sure if its called the pit, but that seems to be its function. Its actually looks like it should be stuffed full of balls).
As soon as you bring the pole into the classroom, he reaches out both of his arms towards the pit. I sat him down across from Chloe, and gave each of them a maraca to play with. I put away his things, gave him a kiss, and left. I was standing outside the room putting on my shoes and decided to take one more goodbye glance before I went to work.
I saw the pole reach across the pit and take Chloe's maraca. The little turkey waited until I was out of the room and then snatched her toy. Chloe had the smarts to immediately reach over and pull the pacifier right out of the poles mouth. They had a 5 second stare off and then started laughing at each other. Poor Miss Rian had just started feeding a baby, and I could see her saying "No! No!" while they laughed at her. I snuck away just as she was getting up to deal with the two jokers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment