Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Super Flu - pass it on!

Pole has the ability to take a small cold, and turn it into a super flu which he is more than happy to share. He had a slightly better day at school yesterday. He had another restful night in his carseat...and today he seems to be doing pretty well. I dropped him off at school and he was happily whacking another kid in the head with his orange maraca.

I managed to catch pole's cold yesterday, which managed to turn itself into a 12hr superflu. I went to bed freezing, and woke up around midnight with a 102 fever. This morning I am as good as new (except for a slightly sore throat).

Hopefully this will be over soon and we can party this weekend! (Not that we really have anything to do...but it would be nice for everyone to be healthy)

No comments: